Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Globo Gym Refugees

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

-Eleanor Roosevelt

Warmup:
2 Rounds of
6 Push Ups
16 Prisoner Squats (Hands behind your head)
26 Sit Ups

Strength Skill:
Weighted Lunge (Try holding matching dumbbells to your side or a barbell on your shoulders with 15/35/45/65 or more)
Do the elevator, not the escalator!

WOD: "BlackJack"
7 Rounds for Time
7 Thrusters (95/75/45/35/15/PVC)
7 Pull Ups
7 Burpees

Now that I have fled Tilton Fitness, I'm officially a Globo Gym Refugee. What a waste of money that place was!
Who's coming with me?
Crossfit and I are going to do a walking lunge off into the sunset and live happily ever after.


1 comment:

  1. Ha, I too am a globo gym refugee...and proud.
    Did you see they did fight gone bad the other day at otg? So wish I could have done that wod there!
    Also, who else is going to to the...
    toughmudder.com
    Check it out!

    ReplyDelete